photo NathanAndJadeBlogB-02_zps90cf696c.png

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

a blessing at the post office

  

My babies and I have have mailed out nearly 100 packages with our ministry cards and DVD's to people who have loved us well over the last nine years. Our neighbor boy Nolan has even helped us package them! :)
 It has been so cool to hear back from people saying that our photo is on their fridge and that they are praying. I get so giddy over every person who partners with us in God's work in Uganda! It has been a huge blessing to be able to mail out thank you's to people who want to join our team!



Today while I was mailing out more packages the clerk handed me a $10 bill and said, "I have seen you in here a lot with your kids and I hope this helps with your ministry." I, of course, immediately started crying! She told me to stop because I was going to make her cry and she needed to get back to work! :) 

Praising God today for another reminder that He has got everything under control! He will even use a generous stranger at the post office to get us to Uganda! I love that about Him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment