photo NathanAndJadeBlogB-02_zps90cf696c.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Camp Highlights

Wow! We had an amazing time at Fairmount Family Camp last week. Thank you for praying for our time there! One of the sweetest moments for me (Jade) was the very first sermon that we heard was about prayer. God had been speaking to me about the importance of prayer leading up to camp so when Dr. Lo began preaching about it, I knew I needed to take note. The Lord was so faithful to remind me through his sermon that the most important thing I can do during this season is to pray. There is so much to be done but if I do anything without God- it's meaningless. I must bathe everything we do in prayer and do it all in God's power. 




Here are a few of our camp highlights:

1. We had the opportunity to share our testimony and Uganda mission with over 1,000 people on Wednesday night. My first youth pastor was the speaker that night.  How awesome is that! I couldn't have dreamed of the service going any better than it did. God was faithful to answer our prayers!

2. Two sisters in Christ seeking me out to pray before the Wednesday evening service.

3. A stranger coming to our cabin with a check in hand stating that she would like to partner with us in prayer and with a one time financial gift. Just by visiting our ministry table she felt prompted to partner with us! SO cool! 

4. Several people coming into our cabin over the week asking for prayer because they were sensing the call to be missionaries overseas. 

5. Ezra gaining two of his very own personal prayer warriors!

6. Being totally wiped out at the end of the week, knowing we did our absolute best with the opportunities God gave us and having complete trust that His will would be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment